Report NEP-HAP-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Headey, Bruce & Schupp, Jürgen & Tucci, Ingrid & Wagner, Gert G., 2008. "Authentic Happiness Theory Supported by Impact of Religion on Life Satisfaction: A Longitudinal Analysis with Data for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3915, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan & Srijit Mishra & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2008. "An Alternative approach to measure HDI," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Victor Hiller, 2008. "Gender inequality, endogenous cultural norms and economic development," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Julian Cristia, 2009. "Rising Mortality and Life Expectancy Differentials by Lifetime Earnings in the United States," Research Department Publications 4607, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200893 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200815 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin S. Milligan, 2009. "Retirement Income Security and Well-Being in Canada," NBER Working Papers 14667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rene van der Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Frank Steffen, 2009. "Measuring Power and Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders: Properties of the Qualified Majority Case," Working Papers 0901, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Florencia Lopez Boo & Lucia Madrigal & Carmen Pages, 2009. "Part-Time Work, Gender and Job Satisfaction: Evidence from a Developing Country," Research Department Publications 4604, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman, 2009. "The Economics and Psychology of Inequality and Human Development," NBER Working Papers 14695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch & Hugo Nopo, 2009. "Happiness and Beliefs in Criminal Environments," Research Department Publications 4605, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.