Report NEP-HAP-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Della Giusta & Uma Kambhampati, 2008. "His and Hers: Exploring Gender Puzzles and the Meaning of Life Satisfaction," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2008-65, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Colin Ash & J. Malcolm Dowling, 2008. "Positional goods... or positional people? Implications for taxation and happiness," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2008-62, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Colin Ash, 2008. "Happiness and Economics: A Buddhist Perspective," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2008-59, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Clark & Andreas Knabe & Steffen Rätzel, 2008. "Boon or Bane?: Others' Unemployment, Well-Being and Job Insecurity," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 153, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Conti, Gabriella & Pudney, Stephen, 2008. "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! Survey design and the analysis of satisfaction," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-39, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Garcia-Serrano, Carlos, 2008. "Does size matter? The influence of firm size on working conditions and job satisfaction," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Angus Deaton & Jane Fortson & Robert Tortora, 2009. "Life (evaluation), HIV/AIDS, and Death in Africa," NBER Working Papers 14637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.