Report NEP-HAP-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-44 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tindara Addabbo & Gisella Facchinetti & Anna Maccagnan & Giovanni Mastroleo & Tommaso Pirotti, 2008. "The Interaction between Parents and Children as a Relevant Dimension of Child Well Being. The Case of Italy," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 015, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- JÃ¼rgen Maurer & Roger Klein & Francis Vella, 2008. "Subjective Health Assessments and Active Labor Market Participation of Older Men: Evidence from a Semiparametric Binary Choice Model with Nonadditive Correlated Individualspecific Effects," MEA discussion paper series 08169, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Tindara Addabbo & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2008. "Children Capabilities and Family Characteristics in Italy," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 022, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".