Report NEP-GTH-2022-01-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GTH
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehud Lehrer & Dimitry Shaiderman, 2021. "Markovian Persuasion," Papers 2111.14365, arXiv.org.
- Philippe De Donder & Humberto Llavador & Stefan Penczynski & John E. Roemer & Roberto Velez, 2021. "A Game-theoretic Analysis of Childhood Vaccination Behavior: Nash Versus Kant," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2317, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gong, Doudou & Dietzenbacher, Bas & Peters, Hans, 2021. "Two-bound core games and the nucleolus," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Simon Gaechter & Chris Starmer & Christian Thoeni & Fabio Tufano & Till O Weber, 2021. "Social closeness can help, harm and be irrelevant in solving pure coordination problems," Discussion Papers 2021-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Mira Frick & Ryota Iijima & Yuhta Ishii, 2021. "Learning Efficiency of Multi-Agent Information Structures," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2299R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Dec 2021.
- Ngo Van Long, 2021. "Efficiency-Inducing Tax Credits for Charitable Donations when Taxpayers Have Heterogeneous Behavioral Norms," CESifo Working Paper Series 9414, CESifo.
- Miller, Marcus & Ben Zissimos, 2021. "Without liberty and justice, what extremes to expect? Two contemporary perspectives," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 591, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2021. "Lifetime employment and reaction functions of socially concerned firms under quantity competition," MPRA Paper 110867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Tian & Liu, Zhixin & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2021. "Developing Hydrogen Infrastructure and Demand: An Evolutionary Game and the Case of China," Working Papers 18-2021, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Chloe Tergiman & Marie Claire Villeval, 2021. "The Way People Lie in Markets: Detectable vs. Deniable Lies," Working Papers 2120, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Louis Abraham, 2021. "Competition analysis on the over-the-counter credit default swap market," Working Papers hal-03454808, HAL.
- Maxwell N. Burton-Chellew & Victoire D'Amico & Claire Guerin, 2021. "The strategy method conflates confusion with conditional cooperation in public goods games: evidence from large scale replications," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 21.18, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Maxwell N. Burton-Chellew & Claire Guerin, 2021. "Selfish learning is more important than fair-minded conditional cooperation in public goods games," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 21.17, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Colo, Philippe, 2021. "Cassandra's Curse: A Second Tragedy of the Commons," MPRA Paper 110878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mr. Shafik Hebous & Mr. Michael Keen, 2021. "Pareto-Improving Minimum Corporate Taxation," IMF Working Papers 2021/250, International Monetary Fund.