Report NEP-GTH-2020-04-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GTH
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scalzo, Vincenzo, 2020. "Doubly Strong Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 99329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Itai Arieli & Yakov Babichenko & Ron Peretz & H. Peyton Young, 2019. "The Speed of Innovation Diffusion in Social Networks," Economics Papers 2019-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ozdogan, Ayca & Saglam, Ismail, 2020. "Correlated Equilibrium Under Costly Disobedience," MPRA Paper 99370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besner, Manfred, 2020. "Values for level structures with polynomial-time algorithms, relevant coalition functions, and general considerations," MPRA Paper 99355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takafumi Otsuka, 2020. "Egalitarian solution for games with discrete side payment," Papers 2003.10059, arXiv.org.
- Yue Feng & Tarun Sabarwal, 2020. "Dynamic strategic complements in two stage, 2x2 games," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 202006, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- A. B. Leoneti & G. A. Prataviera, 2020. "Entropy-Norm space for geometric selection of strict Nash equilibria in n-person games," Papers 2003.09225, arXiv.org.
- Elizabeth Baldwin & Paul W. Goldberg & Paul Klemperer & Edwin Lock, 2019. "Solving Strong-Substitutes Product-Mix Auctions," Economics Papers 2019-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Quinteros, María José & Villena, Marcelo J. & Villena, Mauricio G., 2019. "Whistleblowing Behavior in Organizations," MPRA Paper 99215, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Nov 2019.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Samuele Centorrino & Elena Manzoni, 2020. "Zero-Intelligence vs. Human Agents: An Experimental Analysis of the Efficiency of Double Auctions and Over-the-Counter Markets of Varying Sizes," Department of Economics Working Papers 20-04, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Rodríguez González, Nicolás, 2020. "Two-worker competition in gift-exchange: assessing intention-based reciprocity and inequity aversion," MPRA Paper 99055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evan M. Calford & Anujit Chakraborty, 2020. "The Network Dilemma," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1323, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Charpentier & Romuald Elie & Carl Remlinger, 2020. "Reinforcement Learning in Economics and Finance," Papers 2003.10014, arXiv.org.
- Samir Wadhwa & Roy Dong, 2020. "Equilibrium Selection in Data Markets: Multiple-Principal, Multiple-Agent Problems with Non-Rivalrous Goods," Papers 2004.00196, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2023.