Report NEP-GTH-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iñarra García, María Elena & Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2019. "The Nucleolus, the Kernel, and the Bargaining Set: An Update," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2019-113, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Sebastiano Della Lena & Pietro Dindo, 2019. "On the Evolution of Norms in Strategic Environments," Working Papers 2019: 16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giovanni Compiani & Philip A. Haile & Marcelo Sant'Anna, 2018. "Common Values, Unobserved Heterogeneity, and Endogenous Entry in U.S. Offshore Oil Lease Auctions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2137R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2019.
- Bas Dietzenbacher & Elena Yanovskaya, 2019. "Consistency Of The Equal Split-Off Set," HSE Working papers WP BRP 215/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Korpela, Ville & Lombardi, Michele, 2019. "Mechanism design with farsighted agents," MPRA Paper 94436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pogorelskiy. Kirill & Shum, Matthew, 2019. "News We Like to Share : How News Sharing on Social Networks Inﬂuences Voting Outcomes," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1199, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kazuya Kikuchi & Yukio Koriyama, 2019. "The Winner-Take-All Dilemma," ISER Discussion Paper 1059, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Attar, Andrea & Campioni, Eloisa & Piaser, Gwenaël, 2019. "Private Communication in Competing Mechanism Games," TSE Working Papers 19-1021, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Zachary Schaller & Stergios Skaperdas, 2019. "Bargaining and Conflict with Up-front Investments: How Power Asymmetries Matter," Working Papers 181909, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Yongmin & Li, Jianpei & Schwartz, Marius, 2019. "Competitive differential pricing," MPRA Paper 94381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2019. "Characterization of efficient networks in a generalized connections model with endogenous link strength," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2019-112, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Christian Bontemps & Bezerra Sampaio, 2019. "Entry games for the airline industry," Working Papers hal-02137358, HAL.
- Tushar Vaidya & Thiparat Chotibut & Georgios Piliouras, 2019. "Broken Detailed Balance and Non-Equilibrium Dynamics in Noisy Social Learning Models," Papers 1906.11481, arXiv.org.
- Midjord, Rune & Rodríguez Barraquer, Tomás & Valasek, Justin, 2019. "Robust Information Aggregation Through Voting," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/2019, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Mikhail Anufriev & John Duffy & Valentyn Panchenko, 2019. "Planar Beauty Contests," Working Papers 181907, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Sun, Ching-jen, 2019. "Fiat Money as a Public Signal, Medium of Exchange, and Punishment," MPRA Paper 94327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stark, Oded & Budzinski, Wiktor & Kosiorowski, Grzegorz, 2019. "Switching queues, cultural conventions, and social welfare," Discussion Papers 290417, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).