Report NEP-GTH-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pradeep Dubey, 2018. "Intuitive Solutions in Game Representations: The Shapley Value Revisited," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2123, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Elliott, Matt & Nava, Francesco, 2019. "Decentralized bargaining in matching markets: efficient stationary equilibria and the core," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87219, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gualdani, Cristina, 2018. "An Econometric Model of Network Formation with an Application to Board Interlocks between Firms," TSE Working Papers 17-898, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2018.
- Schouten, Jop & Borm, Peter & Hendrickx, Ruud, 2018. "Unilateral Support Equilibria," Discussion Paper 2018-011, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sinha, Shruti, 2018. "Identification in One-to-One Matching Models with Nonparametric Unobservables," TSE Working Papers 18-897, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Joan-Maria Esteban & Sabine Flamand & Massimo Morelli & Dominic Rohner, 2018. "The Survival and Demise of the State: A Dynamic Theory of Secession," Working Papers 1028, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Yuhta Ishii & Aniko Ory & Adrien Vigier, 2018. "Competing for Talent," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2119, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zvika Neemam & Aniko Ory & Jungju Yu, 2016. "The Benefit of Collective Reputation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2068, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2018.
- Shubhayan Sarkar & Colin Benjamin, 2018. "Emergence of Cooperation in the thermodynamic limit," Papers 1803.10083, arXiv.org.
- Chatterjee, Rittwik & Chattopadhyay, Srobonti & Kabiraj, Tarun, 2018. "Spillovers and R&D Incentive under Incomplete Information," MPRA Paper 85089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamei, Kenju, 2018. "Group Size Effect and Over-Punishment in the Case of Third Party Enforcement of Social Norms," MPRA Paper 85713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lönnqvist, Jan-Erik & Walkowitz, Gari, 2018. "Experimentally Induced Empathy does not Affect Monetarily Incentivized Dictator Game Behavior," MPRA Paper 85162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Chrysovalantis Vasilakis & Benteng Zou, 2018. "Stochastic Petropolitics: The Dynamics of Institutions in Resource-Dependent Economies," AMSE Working Papers 1810, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- José-Antonio Espín-Sánchez & Álvaro Parra, 2018. "Entry Games under Private Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2126, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fabbri, G. & Faggian, S. & Freni, G., 2018. "Spatial resource wars: A two region example," Working Papers 2018-04, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Gabriele Chierchia & Fabio Tufano & Giorgio Coricelli, 2018. "Friends or Strangers? Strategic Uncertainty and Coordination across Experimental Games of Strategic Complements and Substitutes," Discussion Papers 2018-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Ngo Van Long & Martin Richardson & Frank Stähler, 2018. "Media, Fake News, and Debunking," CESifo Working Paper Series 6949, CESifo Group Munich.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2018. "Regional Climate Change Policy under Positive Feedbacks and Strategic Interactions," DEOS Working Papers 1805, Athens University of Economics and Business.