Report NEP-GTH-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Satoh, Atsuhiro & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "Sion's minimax theorem and Nash equilibrium of symmetric multi-person zero-sum game," MPRA Paper 82148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spiros Bougheas, 2017. "Contagion in Stable Networks," CESifo Working Paper Series 6682, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Dovis & Rishabh Kirpalani, 2017. "Fiscal Rules, Bailouts, and Reputation in Federal Governments," NBER Working Papers 23942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Laica & Arne Lauber & Marco Sahm, 2017. "Sequential Round-Robin Tournaments with Multiple Prizes," CESifo Working Paper Series 6685, CESifo Group Munich.
- Basak Bayramoglu & Michael Finus & Jean-Francois Jaques, 2016. "Climate Agreements in a Mitigation-Adaptation Game," Department of Economics Working Papers 51/16, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Sela, Aner, 2017. "The Third Place Game," CEPR Discussion Papers 12348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joan Esteban & Sabine Flamand & Massimo Morelli & Dominic Rohner, 2017. "The Survival and Demise of the State: A Dynamic Theory of Secession," Working Papers 609, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alejandro Caparros & Michael Finus, 2016. "Public Good Agreements under the Weakest-link Technology," Department of Economics Working Papers 52/16, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Crespi, John M. & Xia, Tian, 2015. "A Note on First-Price Sealed-Bid Cattle Auctions in the Presence of Captive Supplies," ISU General Staff Papers 201512010800001504, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jay Pil Choi & Christodoulos Stefanadis, 2017. "Sequential Innovation, Naked Exclusion, and Upfront Lump-Sum Payments," CESifo Working Paper Series 6412, CESifo Group Munich.
- L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2017. "Voluntary Export Restraints in a Trade Model with Sticky Price: Linear and Nonlinear Feedback Solutions," Working Papers wp1109, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Yu Awaya & Hiroki Fukai & Makoto Watanabe, 2017. "A Model of Collateral," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-098/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lisa Planer-Friedrich & Marco Sahm, 2017. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 6506, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guillermo Ordonez & Gaetano Gaballo, 2017. "The Two Faces of Information," 2017 Meeting Papers 811, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mitra, Manipushpak & Pal, Rupayan & Paul, Arindam & Sharada, P.M., 2017. "Equilibrium co-existence of public and private firms and the plausibility of price competition," MPRA Paper 81802, University Library of Munich, Germany.