Report NEP-GTH-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Trudeau & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2017. "Clique games: a family of games with coincidence between the nucleolus and the Shapley value," Working Papers 1705, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Oriol Tejada & Mikel Álvarez-Mozos, 2017. "Games with Graph Restricted Communication and Levels Structure of Cooperation," UB Economics Working Papers 2017/363, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Rene (J.R.) van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2017. "The Degree Measure as Utility Function over Positions in Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-065/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Antonio Jiménez-Martínez, 2016. "On Efficient Information Aggregation Networks," Working papers DTE 601, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Cano Berlanga, Sebastian & Vilella, Cori, 2017. "Attribution models and the Cooperative Game Theory," Working Papers 2072/290758, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Osório, António (António Miguel), 2017. "Brownian Signals: Information Quality, Quantity and Timing in Repeated Games," Working Papers 2072/290761, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Bich & Lisa Morhaim, 2017. "On the existence of Pairwise stable weighted networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01564591, HAL.
- Yutaka Kayaba & Hitoshi Matsushima & Tomohisa Toyama, 2017. "Accuracy and Retaliation in Repeated Games with Imperfect Private Monitoring: Experiments and Theory," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1056, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Myatt, David P & Wallace, Chris, 2017. "Information Acquisition and Use by Networked Players," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 32, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Egbert, Henrik, 2017. "The Gift and the Centipede," MPRA Paper 80324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel) & Subiza, Begoña, 2016. "A `solidarity' approach to the problem of sharing a network cost," Working Papers 2072/290742, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.