Report NEP-GTH-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Demuynck & Jean-Jacques Herings & Riccardo D. Saulle & Christian Seel, 2017. "The Myopic Stable Set for Social Environments," Working Papers 2017.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet, 2017. "Optimal Apartment Cleaning by Harried College Students: A Game-Theoretic Analysis," MPRA Paper 79887, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jun 2017.
- Dimitrios Xefteris & Nicholas Ziros, 2017. "Strategic vote trading under complete information," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 03-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Behnud Mir Djawadi & Angelika Endres & Britta Hoyer, 2017. "Network Formation and Disruption - An Experiment - Are Efficient Networks too Complex?," Working Papers 2017.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sareh Vosooghi, 2017. "Information Design In Coalition Formation Games," Working Papers 2017.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robin Nicole & Peter Sollich, 2017. "Dynamical selection of Nash equilibria using Experience Weighted Attraction Learning: emergence of heterogeneous mixed equilibria," Papers 1706.09763, arXiv.org.
- Kostyantyn Mazur, 2017. "A Partial Solution to Continuous Blotto," Papers 1706.08479, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Haim Shalit, 2017. "The Shapley Value Decomposition Of Optimal Portfolios," Working Papers 1701, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Marco A. Marini, 2017. "Collusive Agreements in Vertically Differentiated Markets," Working Papers 2017.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.