Report NEP-GTH-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Demuynck, Thomas & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Saulle, Riccardo & Seel, Christian, 2017. "The Myopic Stable Set for Social Environments," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Item repec:lvl:crrecr:1604 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew Embrey & Friederike Mengel & Ronald Peeters, 2016. "Strategy Revision Opportunities and Collusion," Working Paper Series 08716, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Moreno-García, Emma & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2017. "Information within coalitions: risk and ambiguity," MPRA Paper 76428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Csoka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2017. "An Axiomatization of the Proportional Rule in Financial Networks," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1701, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Eccles, Peter & Wegner, Nora, 2017. "Scalable games: modelling games of incomplete information," Bank of England working papers 641, Bank of England.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Selay, A. & Moreno, Diego & Haimanko, Ori & Einy, Ezra & Aiche, A., 2016. "Information advantage in common-value classic Tullock contests," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23939, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Peters, Hans & Timmer, Judith & van den Brink, Rene, "undated". "Power on digraphs," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Matthew Embrey & Guillaume R. Frechette & Sevgi Yuksel, 2016. "Cooperation in the Finitely Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," Working Paper Series 08616, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Avinatan Hassidim & Assaf Romm & Ran I. Shorrer, 2016. ""Strategic" Behavior in a Strategy-Proof Environment," Working Paper 413411, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Yasushi Asako & Yukihiko Funaki & Kozo Ueda & Nobuyuki Uto, 2017. "Symmetric information bubbles: Experimental evidence," CAMA Working Papers 2017-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Wooders, John & Moreno Ruiz, Diego, 2016. "Reserve Prices in Auctions with Entry when the Seller in Risk Averse," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23951, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bondarev, Anton & Greiner, Alfred, 2017. "Catching-up and falling behind: Effects of learning in an R&D differential game with spillovers," Working papers 2017/02, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.