Report NEP-GTH-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Külpmann & Davit Khantadze, 2016. "Identifying the Reasons for Coordination Failure in a Laboratory Experiment," 2016 Papers pkl168, Job Market Papers.
- AJ Bostian & David Goldbaum, 2016. "Emergent Coordination among Competitors," Working Paper Series 36, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Csóka, Péter & Herings, Jean-Jacques P., 2016. "Decentralized Clearing in Financial Networks," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2016/14, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Joseph Abdou & Nikolaos Pnevmatikos, 2016. "Asymptotic value in frequency-dependent games: A differential approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pierre Bernhard & Marc Deschamps, 2016. "Dynamic equilibrium in games with randomly arriving players," Working Papers hal-01379644, HAL.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Charles Figuières & Mabel Tidball, 2016. "Implementation of the Lindahl Correspondance via Simple Indirect Mechanisms," AMSE Working Papers 1637, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- David Goldbaum, 2016. "Networks formation to assist decision making," Working Paper Series 37, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Martin Hellwig, 2016. "A Homeomorphism Theorem for the Universal Type Space with the Uniform Topology," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised May 2017.
- Philippe Bich & Rida Laraki, 2017. "On the Existence of approximative Equilibria and Sharing Rule Solutions in Discontinuous Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01396183, HAL.
- David P. Baron & Renee Bowen & Salvatore Nunnari, 2016. "Durable Coalitions and Communication: Public versus Private Negotiations," NBER Working Papers 22821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matt Van Essen & John Wooders, 2016. "Dissolving a Partnership Dynamically," Working Paper Series 32, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Baron, David & Bowen, T. Renee & Nunnari, Salvatore, 2016. "Durable Coalitions and Communication: Public versus Private Negotiations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Gianluca Iannucci, 2016. "Green licenses and environmental corruption: a random matching model," SEEDS Working Papers 1116, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Nov 2016.
- Greiff, Matthias & Egbert, Henrik, 2016. "The Pay-What-You-Want Game and Laboratory Experiments," MPRA Paper 75222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Goldbaum, 2016. "Conformity and Influence," Working Paper Series 35, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Gao, Lin, 2016. "Trust and Performance: Exploring Socio-Economic Mechanisms in the “Deep” Network Structure with Agent-Based Modeling," MPRA Paper 75214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Asker & Chaim Fershtman & Jihye Jeon & Ariel Pakes, 2016. "The Competitive Effects of Information Sharing," NBER Working Papers 22836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.