Report NEP-GTH-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Bernhard & Marc Deschamps, 2016. "Dynamic equilibrium in games with randomly arriving players," Working Papers 2016-10, CRESE.
- Calford, Evan, 2016. "Mixed Strategies in Games with Ambiguity Averse Agents," MPRA Paper 74909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ning Sun & Zaifu Yang, 2016. "A Theory of Marriage with Mutually Consented Divorces," Discussion Papers 16/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Suvi Vasama, 2016. "Unraveling of Cooperation in Dynamic Collaboration," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2016. "One-way and two-way cost allocation in hub network problems," MPRA Paper 74875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ambec, Stefan & Garapin, Alexis & Muller, Laurent & Rahali, Bilel, 2016. "Trading off between equity and efficiency in dictator and trust games," TSE Working Papers 16-718, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Lazarova, E.A. & Borm, Peter & Estevez, Arantza, 2016. "Transfers and exchange-stability in two-sided matching problems," Other publications TiSEM e76da65e-c692-4ba3-a2c6-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Zhenhua Pei & Baokui Wang & Jinming Du, 2016. "Effects of income redistribution on the evolution of cooperation in spatial public goods games," Papers 1611.01531, arXiv.org.
- Giménez-Gómez, José M. & Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begoña, 2016. "A `Solidarity' Approach to the Problem of Sharing a Network Cost," QM&ET Working Papers 16-5, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Sylvain Béal & Sylvain Ferrières & Eric Rémila & Phillippe Solal, 2016. "An axiomatization of the iterated h-index and applications to sport rankings," Working Papers 2016-11, CRESE.
- Karos, Dominik & Peters, Hans, 2016. "Effectivity and Power," Research Memorandum 034, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).