Report NEP-GTH-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Takehito Masuda & Takafumi Yamakawa, "undated". "Approval Mechanism to Solve Prisonerâ€™s Dilemma: Comparison with Varianâ€™s Compensation Mechanism," Working Papers SDES-2016-15, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Emiliya A. Lazarova & Shao-Chin Sung, 2016. "Inducing stability in hedonic games," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-09, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2016. "Determining models of influence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01387480, HAL.
- Semin Kim, 2016. "Incentive Compatibility On The Domain Of Singlepeaked Preferences," Working papers 2016rwp-96, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Bos, Olivier & Ranger, Martin, 2016. "Risk and Unraveling in Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 74785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Dato & Andreas Grunewald & Daniel Müller, 2016. "Expectation-Based Loss Aversion and Strategic Interaction," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse02_2016, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Anna Bogomolnaia & Herve Moulin & Fedor Sandomirskiy & Elena Yanovskaya, 2016. "Dividing Goods and Bads Under Additive Utilities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 153/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Semin Kim, 2016. "Ordinal Versus Cardinal Voting Rules: A Mechanism Design Approach," Working papers 2016rwp-94, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Roland Pongou & Jean-Baptiste Tondji, 2016. "Valuing Inputs Under Supply Uncertainty: The Bayesian Shapley Value," Working Papers 1617E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Peter Backus & María Cubel & Matej Guid & Santiago Sánchez-Pages & Enrique Lopez Manas, 2016. "Gender, competition and performance:Evidence from real tournaments," Working Papers 2016/27, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bartke, Simon & Bosworth, Steven J. & Snower, Dennis & Chierchia, Gabriele, 2016. "The influence of induced care and anger motives on behavior, beliefs and perceptions in a public goods game," Kiel Working Papers 2054, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alexandre Skoda, 2016. "Complexity of inheritance of F-convexity for restricted games induced by minimum partitions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16055, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pierre Cardaliaguet & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2016. "Mean Field Game of Controls and An Application To Trade Crowding," Papers 1610.09904, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Philipp Moehlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2016. "A degree-distance-based connections model with negative and positive externalities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01387467, HAL.
- Alejandro Lee-Penagos, 2016. "Modelling Contributions in Public Good Games with Punishment," Discussion Papers 2016-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Bernard Grofman & Orestis Troumpounis & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2016. "Electoral competition with primaries and quality asymmetries," Working Papers 135286117, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.