Report NEP-GTH-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makoto Shimoji, 2016. "Rationalizable Persuasion," Discussion Papers 16/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Rodriguez-Lara, Ismael, 2016. "Equity and bargaining power in ultimatum games," MPRA Paper 72700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hwang, Sung-Ha & Newton, Jonathan, 2016. "Payoff Dependent Dynamics and Coordination Games," Working Papers 2016-12, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Musegaas, Marieke & Dietzenbacher, Bas & Borm, Peter, 2016. "A Note on Shapley Ratings in Brain Networks," Discussion Paper 2016-025, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rodrigo A. Velez & Antonio Nicolo, 2016. "Divide and compromise," Working Papers 20160710-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2015. "To deter or to moderate? Alliance formation in contests with incomplete information," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2015-15, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Luke Boosey & Philip Brookins & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2016. "Contests with group size uncertainty: Experimental evidence," Working Papers wp2016_07_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Ibrahim Abada & Andreas Ehrenmann, 2016. "The prisoner’s dilemma in Cournot models: when endogenizing the level of competition leads to competitive behaviors," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1641, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bernard Herskovic & Joao Ramos, 2016. "Acquiring information through peers," 2016 Meeting Papers 248, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tirole, Jean, 2016. "From Bottom of the Barrel to Cream of the Crop: Sequential Screening with Positive Selection," TSE Working Papers 16-672, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Rene Carmona & Jean-Pierre Fouque & Seyyed Mostafa Mousavi & Li-Hsien Sun, 2016. "Systemic Risk and Stochastic Games with Delay," Papers 1607.06373, arXiv.org.