Report NEP-GTH-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2016. "Equilibria of Deferred Acceptance with Complete Lists," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 16.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2016. "Exploring the gap between perfect Bayesian equilibrium and sequential equilibrium," Working Papers 163, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- André Schmelzer, 2016. "Single versus Multiple Randomization in Matching Mechanisms," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_08, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Mar 2017.
- Elias, Aptus & Gersbach, Hans & Volker, Britz, 2016. "On the Economics of Crisis Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 11267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcel Nutz, 2016. "A Mean Field Game of Optimal Stopping," Papers 1605.09112, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Rupayan Pal & Marcella Scrimitore, 2016. "Tacit collusion and market concentration under network effects," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-010, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Froeb, Luke M. & Ganglmair, Bernhard & Tschantz, Steven, 2016. "Adversarial decision-making: Choosing between models constructed by interested parties," MPRA Paper 71501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2016. "Homophily and Transitivity in Dynamic Network Formation," NBER Working Papers 22186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Polo, 2016. "Entry Games and Free Entry Equilibria," IEFE Working Papers 87, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Ganglmair, Bernhard & Holcomb, Alex & Myung, Noah, 2016. "Cutthroats or comrades: Information sharing among competing fund managers," MPRA Paper 71506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eccles, Peter & Wegner, Nora, 2016. "Robustness of subgame perfect implementation," Bank of England working papers 601, Bank of England.
- Akhundjanov, Sherzod B., 2016. "Multicountry Appropriation of the Commons, Externalities, and Firm Preferences for Regulation," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235534, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.