Report NEP-GTH-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Erhao Xie, 2016. "Identification of Biased Beliefs in Games of Incomplete Information Using Experimental Data," Working Papers tecipa-560, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Yuntong Wang, 2016. "Pollution Permit Sharing Games," Working Papers 1604, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Arin Aguirre, Francisco Javier & Katsev, Ilya, 2016. "The SD-prekernel for TU games," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2016-96, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Yuntong Wang, 2016. "Revenue Sharing in Airline Alliance Networks," Working Papers 1605, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Alexandre Skoda, 2016. "Convexity of Network Restricted Games Induced by Minimum Partitions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01305005, HAL.
- Llorente-Saguer, Aniol & Sheremeta, Roman & Szech, Nora, 2016. "Designing Contests Between Heterogeneous Contestants: An Experimental Study of Tie-Breaks and Bid-Caps in All-Pay Auctions," MPRA Paper 71202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Srivastava, Vatsalya, 2017. "The Sorry Clause (Revision of TILEC DP 2016-004)," Discussion Paper 2017-002, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Karpov, Alexander, 2016. "Evolutionary Justification of Plagiarism," MPRA Paper 70976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuicui Chen & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2016. "Collective Action in an Asymmetric World," NBER Working Papers 22240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Cubel & Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2016. "Gender differences and stereotypes in strategic thinking," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/338, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.