Report NEP-GTH-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Radzvilas, Mantas, 2016. "Hypothetical Bargaining and the Equilibrium Selection Problem in Non-Cooperative Games," MPRA Paper 70248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KAYABA, Yutaka & MATSUSHIMA, Hitoshi & TOYAMA, Tomohisa, 2016. "Accuracy and Retaliation in Repeated Games with Imperfect Private Monitoring: Experiments and Theory," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-23, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Matthew Embrey & Friederike Mengel & Ronald Peeters, 2016. "Strategy Revision Opportunities and Collusion," Working Paper Series 8716, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Marilda Sotomayor, 2016. "On Simple Outcomes and Cores," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_05, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Elena Yanovskaya, 2016. "An Extension of a Class of Cost Sharing Methods to the Solutions of the Class of Two-Person Cooperative Games," HSE Working papers WP BRP 127/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dimitrios Xefteris & Nicholas Ziros, 2016. "Strategic vote trading in power-sharing systems," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Marilda Sotomayor, 2016. "The Roole Played By The Well-Behaved Matchings In The Coalition Formation Process Of The Stable Matchings For The Roommate Market," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_06, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Syngjoo Choi & Edoardo Gallo & Shachar Kariv, 2015. "Networks in the laboratory," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1551, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Belik, Ivan & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2016. "The Method of Leader’s Overthrow in Networks," Discussion Papers 2016/1, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Katarina Cechlarova & Bettina Klaus & David F.Manlove, 2018. "Pareto optimal matchings of students to courses in the presence of prerequisites," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 16.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Alessandra Casella & Jean-François Laslier & Antonin Macé, 2016. "Democracy for Polarized Committees: The Tale of Blotto's Lieutenants," AMSE Working Papers 1612, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 11 Mar 2016.
- Karagözoğlu, Emin & Kocher, Martin G., 2015. "Bargaining under Time Pressure," Discussion Papers in Economics 26642, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ayse Gül Mermer & Wieland Müller & Sigrid Suetens, 2016. "Cooperation in Indefinitely Repeated Games of Strategic Complements and Substitutes," Vienna Economics Papers 1603, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Yutaka Kayaba & Hitoshi Matsushima & Tomohisa Toyama, 2016. "Accuracy and Retaliation in Repeated Games with Imperfect Private Monitoring:Experiments and Theory," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1004, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Lars EHLERS & Dipjyoti MAJUMDAR & Debasis MISHRA & Arunava SEN, 2016. "Continuity and Incentive Compatibility in Cardinal Voting Mechanisms," Cahiers de recherche 04-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- EHLERS, Lars & MAJUMDAR, Dipjyoti & MISHRA, Debasis & SEN, Arunava, 2016. "Continuity and incentive compatibility," Cahiers de recherche 2016-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.