Report NEP-GTH-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2015. "Game Theory: Parts I and II. Open access book," Working Papers 152, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Bounded Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," AMSE Working Papers 1551, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 02 Nov 2015.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Vohra, Rajiv, 2015. "Rational Expectations and Farsighted Stability," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1090, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Eric Bahel & Christian Trudeau, 2016. "From spanning trees to arborescences: new and extended cost sharing solutions," Working Papers 1601, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Markus Kinateder & Hubert Janos Kiss & Agnes Pinter, 2015. "Would depositors like to show others that they do not withdraw? Theory and Experiment," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1553, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Maurya, Amit Kumar, 2015. "Multilateral Bargaining with Opt-Out Option," MPRA Paper 68681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Regner & Astrid Matthey, 2015. "Do reciprocators exploit or resist moral wiggle room? An experimental analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kremer, Ilan & Perry, Motty, 2015. "Evidence Games : Truth and Commitment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1091, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Balazs Sziklai & Erel Segal-Halevi, 2015. "Resource-monotonicity and Population-monotonicity in Cake-cutting," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1552, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Balazs Sziklai, 2015. "On how to identify experts in a community," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1549, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Proto, Eugenio & Rustichini, Aldo & Sofianos, Andis, 2015. "Higher Intelligence Groups Have Higher Cooperation Rates in the Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1101, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2015. "Self-enforcing environmental agreements and trade in fossil energy deposits," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 176-15, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Rafael Hortala-Vallve & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2015. "An Experiment on Non-Zero Sum Colonel Blotto Games," Working Papers 779, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Arianna Galliera & Noemi Pace, 2015. "To Switch or Not to Switch Payment Scheme? Determinants and Effects in a Bargaining Game," Working Papers 2015:33, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2015. "Divided Majority and Information Aggregation: Theory and Experiment," Working Papers 777, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:tin:wpaper:20150141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Kennes & Daniel le Maire, 2016. "Competing Auctions of Skills," Economics Working Papers 2016-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.