Report NEP-GTH-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Biro & Walter Kern & Daniel Paulusma & Peter Wojuteczky, 2015. "The Stable Fixtures Problem with Payments," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1545, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Peeters R.J.A.P. & Wolk K.L., 2015. "Forecasting with Colonel Blotto," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Kvasov, Dmitriy, 2015. "From Sabotage Games to Border Protection," CEI Working Paper Series 2015-2, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fabio Galeotti & Maria Montero & Anders Poulsen, 2015. "Efficiency versus equality in real-time bargaining with communication," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-18, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Zhen Zhou & Deepal Basak, 2015. "Diffusing Coordination Risk," 2015 Meeting Papers 1350, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fack, Gabrielle & Grenet, Julien & He, Yinghua, 2015. "Beyond Truth-Telling: Preference Estimation with Centralized School Choice and College Admissions," TSE Working Papers 15-607, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2017.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Francesco Salustri, 2015. "The Vote With the Wallet as a Multiplayer Prisoner’s Dilemma," CEIS Research Paper 359, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2015.
- Feige, Christian & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin, 2015. "Voting and transfer payments in a threshold public goods game," Working Paper Series in Economics 73, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Sanchez-Perez, Joss, 2015. "A decomposition for the space of games with externalities," MPRA Paper 67932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huck, Steffen & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2015. "Markets for leaked information," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2015-305, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Fenig, Guidon & Gallipoli, Giovanni & Halevy, Yoram, 2015. "Complementarity in the Private Provision of Public Goods by Homo Pecuniarius and Homo Behavioralis," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2015-21, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 May 2016.
- Mostapha Diss & Ahmed Doghmi & Abdelmonaim Tlidi, 2015. "Strategy proofness and unanimity in private good economies with single-peaked preferences," Working Papers halshs-01226803, HAL.
- Maryam Saeedi & Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2015. "Dynamic Bidding in Second Price Auction," 2015 Meeting Papers 1346, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- PEREAU Jean-Christophe & CAPARROS Alejandro, 2015. "Multilateral versus sequential negotiations over climate change," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-34, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.