Report NEP-GTH-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2015. "Efficiency vs. Stability in a Mixed Network Formation Model," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2015-87, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Andersson , Tommy & Ehlers, Lars & Svensson , Lars-Gunnar, 2015. "Transferring Ownership of Public Housing to Existing Tenants: A Market Design Approach," Working Papers 2015:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Aristotelis Boukouras & Kostas Koufopoulos, 2015. "Efficient Allocations in Economies with Asymmetric Information when the Realized Frequency of Types is Common Knowledge," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/04, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Carlsson, Sissa & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2015. "Improving the Allocation of Spots in Child Care Facilities for Toddlers in Germany: A Mechanism Design Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 8976, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Marco A. Marini & Ornella Tarola, 2015. "Alliance Formation in a Vertically Differentiated Market," DIAG Technical Reports 2015-06, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Babak Heydari & Mohsen Mosleh & Kia Dalili, 2015. "Efficient Network Structures with Separable Heterogeneous Connection Costs," Papers 1504.06634, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2015.
- Aghion, Philippe & Fehr, Ernst & Holden, Richard & Wilkening, Tom, 2015. "The Role of Bounded Rationality and Imperfect Information in Subgame Perfect Implementation: An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 8971, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenzo Cerda Planas, 2015. "The Evolution of a "Kantian Trait": Inferring from the Dictator Game," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15032, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pintassilgo, Pedro & Laukkanen, Marita & Kronbak, Lone Grønbæk & Lindroos, Marko, 2015. "International Fisheries Agreements and Non-consumptive Values," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 8/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.