Report NEP-GTH-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Bayes Correlated Equilibrium and the Comparison of Information Structures in Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1909RR, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2014.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00803233 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gilles Grandjean & Marco Mantovani & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2014. "Whom are you talking with? An experiment on credibility and communication structure," Working Papers 285, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Koji Abe & Hajime Kobayashi & Hideo Suehiro, 2014. "Leadership in the Prisoner's Dilemma with Inequity-Averse Preferences," Discussion Papers 2014-09, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Weifeng Liu, 2014. "Pareto Improvements under Matching Mechanisms in a Public Good Economy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-63, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sergio Currarini & Elena Fumagalli, & Fabrizio Panebianco, 2014. "Games on Networks: Direct Complements and Indirect Substitutes," Discussion Papers in Economics 14/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00633611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Joo Young Jeon & Bibhas Saha, 2016. "Gender differences in the giving and taking variants of the dictator game," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 14-09R, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Peter A. Coles & Ran I. Shorrer, "undated". "Correlation in the Multiplayer Electronic Mail Game," Working Paper 89381, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jordi Brandts & Ayça Ebru Giritligil & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "An Experimental Study of Persuasion Bias and Social Influence in Networks," BELIS Working Papers 2014-03, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Ciril Bosch-Rosa, 2014. "A Tale of Two Tails: Preferences of neutral third-parties in three-player ultimatum games," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-057, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-14-00005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- G. Gozzi, 2014. "Risparmio dei lavoratori e contrattazione in un modello di capitalismo come gioco differenziale," Working Papers wp971, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Peter A. Coles & Ran I. Shorrer, "undated". "Optimal Truncation in Matching Markets," Working Paper 89386, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00756720 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew Ellman & Sjaak Hurkens, 2014. "Optimal Crowdfunding Design," Working Papers 14-21, NET Institute.