Report NEP-GTH-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco Robles & Marina Núñez, 2014. "One-seller assignment markets with multiunit demands," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/316, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Csóka, Péter & Pintér, Miklós, 2014. "On the impossibility of fair risk allocation," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/12, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Balog, Dóra & Bátyi, Tamás László & Csóka, Péter & Pintér, Miklós, 2014. "Properties of risk capital allocation methods: Core Compatibility, Equal Treatment Property and Strong Monotonicity," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/13, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2014. "Group strategy-proofness in private good economies without money: matching, division and house allocation," Working Papers 773, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gaurab Aryal & Ronald Stauber, 2014. "A Note on Kuhn's Theorem with Ambiguity Averse Players," Papers 1408.1022, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Pintér, Miklós, 2014. "A new epistemic model," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/02, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Schotter, Andrew & Trevino, Isabel, 2014. "Is response time predictive of choice? An experimental study of threshold strategies," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-305, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Puppe, Clemens & Tasnádi, Attila, 2014. "Axiomatic districting," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/01, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Shachat, Jason & Geng, Sen & Peng, Yujia & Zhong, Huizhen, 2014. "Adolescents, Cognitive Ability, and Minimax Play," MPRA Paper 57710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tejada, Juan & Molina Ferragut, Elisenda & Flores Díaz, Ramón Jesús, 2014. "A game theoretic approach to group centrality," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws142215, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Jordi Brandts & Christina Rott & Carles Solà, 2015. "Not Just Like Starting Over: Leadership and Revivification of Cooperation in Groups," Working Papers 775, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2014. "Behavioral Dimensions of Contests," MPRA Paper 57751, University Library of Munich, Germany.