Report NEP-GTH-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georg Noldeke & Larry Samuelson, 2014. "Investment and Competitive Matching," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1946, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2014.
- Zuazo Garín, Peio, 2014. "Uncertain Information Structures and Backward Induction," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2014-79, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Charness, Gary & Feri, Francesco & Meléndez-Jiménez, Miguel A. & Sutter, Matthias, 2014. "Experimental Games on Networks: Underpinnings of Behavior and Equilibrium Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 8104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diederich, Johannes, 2014. "The Effect of Ambient Noise on Cooperation in Public Good Games," Working Papers 0560, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Ambec, Stefan & Kervinio, Yann, 2014. "Cooperative decision-making for the provision of a locally undesirable facility," TSE Working Papers 14-480, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Guajardo, Mario & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2014. "Common Mistakes in Computing the Nucleolus," Discussion Papers 2014/15, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.