Report NEP-GTH-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaojin Sun & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2013. "Housing Markets, Regulations and Monetary Policy," Working Papers e07-45, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Christos Koulovatianos, 2014. "Strategic Exploitation of a Common-Property Resource Under Rational Learning About its Reproduction," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- EHLERS, Lars & KLAUS, Bettina, 2013. "House Allocation via Deferred-Acceptance," Cahiers de recherche 2013-05, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- AMARANTE, Massimiliano, 2013. "A Characterization of Exact Non-atomic Market Games," Cahiers de recherche 2013-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- ANDERSSON, Tommy & EHLERS, Lars, 2013. "An algorithm for identifying agent-k-linked allocations in economies with indivisibilities," Cahiers de recherche 2013-12, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jon X. Eguia & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Rebecca Morton & Antonio Nicolò, 2014. "Equilibrium Selection in Sequential Games with Imperfect Information," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_04, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Renaud Foucart & Grégoire Garsous, 2013. "Threshold Effects in Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-38, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- María Cubel & Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2014. "Gender differences and stereotypes in the beauty contest," Working Papers 2014/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard, 2013. "On the effects of mergers on equilibrium outcomes in a common property renewable asset oligopoly," Cahiers de recherche 2013-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Seungjin Han, 2014. "Robust Competitive Auctions," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-04, McMaster University, revised Oct 2014.
- Kaplan, Todd R & Zamir, Shmuel, 2014. "Advances in Auctions," MPRA Paper 54656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroaki Sakamoto, 2014. "Public Bads, Heterogeneous Beliefs, and the Value of Information," Discussion papers e-13-009, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Le Zhang & Andreas Ortmann, 2013. "On the Interpretation of Giving, Taking, and Destruction in Dictator Games and Joy-of-Destruction Games," Discussion Papers 2012-50A, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.