Report NEP-GTH-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seung Han Yoo, 2014. "Learning a Population Distribution," Discussion Paper Series 1401, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Maruta, Toshimasa & Okada, Akira, 2014. "The Formation and Long-run Stability of Cooperative Groups in a Social Dilemma Situation," Discussion Papers 2014-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ulrich Faigle & Michel Grabisch, 2014. "Linear Transforms, Values and Least Square Approximation for Cooperation Systems," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alcalde, Jose & Romero-Medina, Antonio, 2014. "Strategy-Proof Fair School Placement," QM&ET Working Papers 14-1, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory, revised 15 Mar 2015.
- Item repec:syd:wpaper:2123/9993 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Flanders, Sam, 2014. "Matching Markets with N-Dimensional Preferences," MPRA Paper 53669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shino Takayama & Akira Yokotani, 2014. "Serial Dictatorship with Infinitely Many Agents," Discussion Papers Series 503, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Jeffrey E. Harris & Beatriz G. López-Valcárcel & Patricia Barber & Vicente Ortún, 2014. "Efficiency versus Equity in the Allocation of Medical Specialty Training Positions in Spain: A Health Policy Simulation Based on a Discrete Choice Model," NBER Working Papers 19896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.