Report NEP-GTH-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvador Barberà & Carmen Beviá & Clara Ponsatí, 2014. "Meritocracy, Egalitarianism and the Stability of Majoritarian Organizations," Working Papers 737, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Wang, Zhijian & Zhu, Siqian & Xu, Bin, 2013. "A Comment on "Cycles and Instability in a Rock-Paper-Scissors Population Game: A Continuous Time Experiment"," MPRA Paper 51691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaustav Das, 2013. "Strategic Experimentation with Heterogeneous Agents and Payoff Externalities," Discussion Papers 1315, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Christiansen, N. & Georganas, S. & Kagel, J. H., 2013. "Coalition Formation in a Legislative Voting Game," Working Papers 13/16, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Garapin, A. & Muller, L. & Rahali, B., 2013. "Does trust mean giving and not risking? Experimental evidence from the trust game," Working Papers 2013-12, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Kemal K?vanc Akoz & Cemal Eren Arbatli, 2013. "Manipulated voters in competitive election campaigns," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Thomas Greve & Michael G. Pollitt, 2013. "Network Procurement Auctions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1347, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kummer, Michael E., 2013. "Spillovers in networks of user generated content: Evidence from 23 natural experiments on Wikipedia," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-098, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Robin Mason & Juuso Välimäki, 2013. "Dynamic Moral Hazard and Stopping," Discussion Papers 1314, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore