Report NEP-GTH-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregory Pavlov, 2013. "Correlated Equilibria and Communication Equilibria in All-pay Auctions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20132, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Dongryul Lee & Iryna Topolyan, 2013. "The Max-Min Group Contest," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 050, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Ilwoo Hwang & Fei Li, 2013. "Coasian Bargaining with An Arriving Outside Option," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-047, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ian A. MacKenzie & Markus Ohndorf, 2013. "Caps on Coasean Transfers," Discussion Papers Series 485, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- VANOVERMEIRE, Christine & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2013. "Measuring and rewarding flexibility in collaborative distribution, including two-partner coalitions," Working Papers 2013017, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.