Report NEP-GTH-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feinberg, Yossi, 2012. "Games with Unawareness," Research Papers 2122, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Lindgren, Kristian & Verendel, Vilhelm, 2013. "Evolutionary Exploration of the Finitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma--The Effect of Out-of-Equilibrium Play," MPRA Paper 43662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Kerber & Colin Rowat, 2012. "Sufficient Conditions for the Unique Stable Sets in Three Agent Pillage Games," Discussion Papers 12-11, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2013. "Three-Player Trust Game with Insider Communication," Working Papers 13-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Miquel Oliu-Barton, 2012. "The asymptotic value in finite stochastic games," Working Papers halshs-00772631, HAL.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Marie Sudipta Sarangi, 2012. "Mutual Insurance Networks in Communities," Working Papers 1234, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Feinberg, Yossi & Kets, Willemien, 2012. "Ranking Friends," Research Papers 2127, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Dirk Rübbelke, 2012. "Potentially Harmful International Cooperation on Global Public Good Provision," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 005, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Clemens Heuson & Wolfgang Peters & Reimund Schwarze & Anna-Katharina Topp, 2012. "Which mode of funding developing countries’ climate policies under the post-Kyoto framework?," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 004, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Matthias Messner & Nicola Pavoni & Christopher Sleet, 2012. "Contractive Dual Methods for Incentive Problems," Working Papers 466, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.