Report NEP-GTH-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Marini & Giorgio Rodano, 2012. "Sequential vs Collusive Payoffs in Symmetric Duopoly Games," DIAG Technical Reports 2012-06, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Francesc Llerena (Universitat Rovira i Virgili - CREIP) & Marina Nunez (Universitat de Barcelona) & Carles Rafels (Universitat de Barcelona), 2012. "An axiomatization of the nucleolus of the assignment game," Working Papers in Economics 286, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco Marini, 2012. "Majority Rules and Coalition Stability," DIAG Technical Reports 2012-01, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Anis Matoussi & Lambert Piozin & Dylan Possamai, 2012. "Second-order BSDEs with general reflection and game options under uncertainty," Papers 1212.0476, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2012. "Asymptotic relations in Cournot's game," MPRA Paper 42761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coenen, Michael & Jovanovic, Dragan, 2012. "Investment behavior in a constrained dictator game," DICE Discussion Papers 77, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Breitmoser, Yves & Vorjohann, Pauline, 2012. "Efficient structure of noisy communication networks," MPRA Paper 42862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sjaak Hurkens, 2012. "Bayesian Nash Equilibrium in ''Linear'' Cournot Models with Private Information About Cost," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 924.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Umut Mert Dur & M. Utku Ünver, 2012. "Two-Sided Matching via Balanced Exchange," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 815, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2017.
- Bhirombhakdi, Kornpob & Potipiti, Tanapong, 2012. "Performance of a reciprocity model in predicting a positive reciprocity decision," MPRA Paper 42326, University Library of Munich, Germany.