Report NEP-GTH-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lauermann, Stephan, 2011. "Dynamic matching and bargaining games: A general approach," MPRA Paper 31717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James A. Best, 2011. "When Do We Learn to Cooperate? The Role of Social Learning in Social Dilemmas," Edinburgh School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 206, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Reinoud Joosten, 2011. "Social Dilemmas, Time Preferences and Technology Adoption in a Commons Problem," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Beviá, Carmen, 2011. "Endogenous strength in conflicts," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1113, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- László Á. Kóczy & Miklós Pintér, 2011. "The men who weren't even there: Legislative voting with absentees," Working Paper Series 1104, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2011. "Experimental evidence on the "insidious" illiquidity risk," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00602107, HAL.
- Arnaud Dragicevic & Jim Engle-Warnick, 2011. "Dynamics of Provision of Threshold Public Goods," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-50, CIRANO.