Report NEP-GTH-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lauermann, Stephan, 2011. "Dynamic matching and bargaining games: A general approach," MPRA Paper 31717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James A. Best, 2011. "When Do We Learn to Cooperate? The Role of Social Learning in Social Dilemmas," ESE Discussion Papers 206, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Reinoud Joosten, 2011. "Social Dilemmas, Time Preferences and Technology Adoption in a Commons Problem," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Carmen Beviá & Luis C. Corchón, 2011. "Endogenous strength in conflicts," Economics Working Papers we1113, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- László Á. Kóczy & Miklós Pintér, 2011. "The men who weren't even there: Legislative voting with absentees," Working Paper Series 1104, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2011. "Experimental Evidence On The 'Insidious' Illiquidity Risk," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00602107, HAL.
- Arnaud Dragicevic & Jim Engle-Warnick, 2011. "Dynamics of Provision of Threshold Public Goods," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-50, CIRANO.