Report NEP-GTH-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Duffy & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2010. "Signaling Concerns about Fairness: Cooperation under Uncertain Social Preferences," Working Papers 2010-19, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- M. Magnani, 2010. "Note on a Two-Player All-pay Auction with Asymmetrical Bidders and Incomplete Information," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EP06, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2010. "Keeping Negotiations in the Dark: Environmental Agreements under Incomplete Information," Working Papers 2010-20, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Ettinger, David, 2010. "A theory of deception," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5434, Paris Dauphine University.
- Daniele Nosenzo & Theo Offerman & Martin Sefton & Ailko van der Veen, 2010. "Inducing Good Behavior: Bonuses versus Fines in Inspection Games," Discussion Papers 2010-21, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Michal Król, 2011. "On the existence and social optimality of equilibria in a Hotelling game with uncertain demand and linearquadratic costs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1101, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Ramón Jesús Flores Díaz & Maurice Koster & Ines Lindner & Elisenda Molina, 2010. "Networks and collective action," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws104830, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.