Report NEP-GTH-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- René van den Brink, 2009. "Comparable Axiomatizations of the Myerson Value, the Restricted Banzhaf Value, Hierarchical Outcomes and the Average Tree Solution for Cycle-Free Graph Restricted Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-108/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2010. "A model of influence with a continuum of actions," Working Papers 1004, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Igal Milchtaich, 2010. "Network Topology and Equilibrium Existence in Weighted Network Congestion Games," Working Papers 2010-09, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2010_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tadenuma, Koichi, 2010. "Partnership-Enhancement and Stability in Matching Problems," Discussion Papers 2010-04, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Matias Nunez, 2010. "Sincere Scoring Rules," THEMA Working Papers 2010-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00481460_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arantza Estévez-Fernández, 2009. "A Game Theoretical Approach to Sharing Penalties and Rewards in Projects," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-090/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore