Report NEP-GTH-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00390625_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Gallice, 2008. "Preempting versus Postponing: the Stealing Game," ICER Working Papers 02-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abraham Neyman, 2009. "The Value Of Two-Person Zero-Sum Repeated Games with Incomplete Information and Uncertain Duration," Discussion Paper Series dp512, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Victor C. Domansky & Victoria L. Kreps, 2009. "Repeated games with asymmetric information and random price fluctuations at finance markets : the case of countable state space," Post-Print halshs-00390701, HAL.
- M. Socorro Puy, 2009. "Stable Coalition-Governments: The Case of Three Political Parties," Working Papers 2009-3, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Piacquadio Paolo Giovanni, 2009. "Conflict of interests, (implicit) coalitions and Nash policy games," wp.comunite 0054, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Alexander Matros & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2009. "Competing Auction Houses," Discussion Papers 17, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00389181_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Honda, Jun & Takekuma, Shin-Ichi, 2009. "A Note on Aumann's Core Equivalence Theorem without Monotonicity," Discussion Papers 2009-04, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pamela Lenton & Paul Mosley, 2009. "Incentivising trust," Working Papers 2009004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Pablo Amorós, 2009. "Picking the Winners," Working Papers 2009-2, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Marco van der Leij & Sanjeev Goyal, 2009. "Matching and network effects," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Michael McBride & Stergios Skaperdas, 2009. "Conflict, Settlement, and the Shadow of the Future," Working Papers 080922, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Svetlana Pevnitskaya & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2009. "Rewards and Punishments in Bargaining," Working Papers wp2009_04_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Chris Geller & Jamie Mustard & Ranya Shahwan, 2007. "Focused Power: Experimental Manifestation of the Shapley-Shubik Power Index," Economics Series 2007_13, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Roland Kirstein, 2009. "Optimal Delegation in Nash Bargaining," FEMM Working Papers 09001, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Flochel, Laurent & Versaevel, Bruno & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2009. "Optimal Collusion with Limited Liability and Policy Implications," IDEI Working Papers 547, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jul 2011.