Report NEP-GTH-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Parag A. Pathak & Alvin E. Roth, 2009. "Strategy-proofness versus Efficiency in Matching with Indifferences: Redesigning the New York City High School Match," NBER Working Papers 14864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edgar Sanchez Carrera, 2009. "The Evolutionary Game of Poverty Traps," Department of Economics University of Siena 555, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Anders U. Poulsen & Michael V. M. Roos, 2009. "Do People Make Strategic Moves? Experimental Evidence on Strategic Information Avoidance," Discussion Papers 09-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Tomoki Inoue, 2009. "Core allocations may not be Walras allocations in any large finite economy with indivisible commodities," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 419, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2009. "On the existence of monotone selections," MPRA Paper 14451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomoki Inoue, 2009. "Indivisible commodities and an equivalence theorem on the strong core," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 417, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Tomoki Inoue, 2009. "Strong core equivalence theorem in an atomless economy with indivisible commodities," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 418, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Daniela Del Boca & Christopher Flinn, 2009. "Endogeneous Household Interaction," CHILD Working Papers wp08_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.