Report NEP-GTH-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00308738_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc, 2008. "How democracy resolves conflict in difficult games," MPRA Paper 12751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Essen, Matthew J., 2008. "A Simple Supermodular Mechanism that Implements Lindahl Allocations," MPRA Paper 12781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc & Klamler, Christian, 2009. "The undercut procedure: an algorithm for the envy-free division of indivisible items," MPRA Paper 12774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael R. Baye & Dan Kovenock & Casper G. de Vries, 2008. "Contests with Rank-Order Spillovers," Working Papers 2008-20, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Emanuela Ciapanna, 2008. "Directed Matching with Endogenous Markov Probability: Clients or Competitors?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 665, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Barbanel, Julius B. & Brams, Steven J. & Stromquist, Walter, 2008. "Cutting a pie is not a piece of cake," MPRA Paper 12772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lone Grønbæk Kronbak & Marko Lindroos, 2008. "On Species Preservation and Non-Cooperative Exploiters," Working Papers 79/08, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Kene Boun My & Benoît Chalvignac, 2009. "Voluntary participation and cooperation in a collective-good game," Working Papers of BETA 2009-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Athanassoglou, Stergios & Brams, Steven J. & Sethuraman, Jay, 2008. "Minimizing regret when dissolving a partnership," MPRA Paper 12776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Weese, 2008. "Political Mergers as Coalition Formation: Evidence from Japanese Municipal Amalgamations," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-017, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.