Report NEP-GTH-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlo Prokopovych, 2008. "A Short Proof of Reny's Existence Theorem for Payoff Secure Games," Discussion Papers 12, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Dimitri Dubois & Marc Willinger & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2009. "Optimization incentive and relative riskiness in experimental coordination games," Working Papers 02, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Thorsten Chmura & Reinhard Selten, 2008. "Learning in experimental 2×2 games," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse18_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2008. "Inspection games with long-run inspectors," Department of Economics Working Papers 0821, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Paternotte, Cédric, 2008. "Une forme minimale de coopération," Les Cahiers de Recherche 898, HEC Paris.