Report NEP-GTH-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "The Evolution of Bidding Behavior in Private-Values Auctions and Double Auctions," Working Papers wp2007_0712, CEMFI.
- DUTTA, Bhaskar & EHLERS, Lars & KAR, Anirban, 2008. "Externalities, Potential, Value and Consistency," Cahiers de recherche 2008-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BOCHET, Olivier & GORDON, Sidartha, 2008. "Priorities in the Location of Multiple Public Facilities," Cahiers de recherche 2008-07, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Celik, Gorkem & Peters, Michael, 2008. "Equilibrium Rejection of a Mechanism," Microeconomics.ca working papers gorkem_celik-2008-10, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Aug 2008.
- Arie Beresteanu & Ilya Molchanov & Francesca Molinari, 2008. "Sharp identification regions in games," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2008. "Dynamics and Stability of Constitutions, Coalitions, and Clubs," NBER Working Papers 14239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Leininger, 2008. "Evolutionarily Stable Preferences in Contests," Ruhr Economic Papers 0049, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2008. "Manipulation of market equilibrium via endowments," MPRA Paper 10026, University Library of Munich, Germany.