Report NEP-GTH-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tobias Guse & Burkhard Hehenkamp & Alex Possajennikov, 2008. "On the Equivalence of Nash and Evolutionary Equilibrium in Finite Populations," Discussion Papers 2008-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Izquierdo, Luis R., 2008. "Advancing Learning and Evolutionary Game Theory with an Application to Social Dilemmas," MPRA Paper 8664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Francesco, Massimo A. & Salvadori, Neri, 2008. "Bertrand-Edgeworth games under oligopoly with a complete characterization for the triopoly," MPRA Paper 8634, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2006. "Strategic power indices: Quarrelling in coalitions," Working Paper Series 0803, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised May 2008.
- Alexander Elbittar & Andrei Gomberg, 2008. "A laboratory study of Demand Reduction and Collusion in Uniform- and Discriminatory-Price Auctions," Working Papers 0801, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00277283_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ping Zhang, 2008. "Uniform Price Auctions and Fixed Price Offerings in IPOs: An Experimental Comparison," Discussion Papers 2008-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Salvador Barberà & Bernardo Moreno, 2008. "Top Monotonicity: A Common Root for Single Peakedness, Single Crossing and the Median Voter Result," Working Papers 2008-9, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Aadland, David & Kolpin, Van, 2008. "Equity Basis Selection in Allocation Environments," MPRA Paper 8725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanya Araújo & Francisco Louçã, 2008. "Bargaining Clouds, or Mathematics as a Metaphoric Exploration of the Unexpected," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/27, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.