Report NEP-GTH-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Peretz, 2007. "The Strategic Value of Recall," Discussion Paper Series dp470, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200837 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200835 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00271452_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Itai Arieli, 2008. "Towards a Characterization of Rational Expectations," Discussion Paper Series dp475, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sascha Füllbrunn, 2008. "Information Revelation in an Online Auction with Common Values," FEMM Working Papers 08010, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2008. "Strategy-Proofness and Single-Crossing," Wallis Working Papers WP55, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00271464_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nir Halevy & Gary Bornstein & Lilach Sagiv, 2007. "“Ingroup Love" and “Outgroup Hate" as Motives for Individual Participation in Intergroup Conflict: A New Game Paradigm," Discussion Paper Series dp474, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sugawara, Shinya & Yasuhiro Omori, 2008. "Bayesian Estimation of Entry Games with Application to Japanese Airline Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-556, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2008. "Strategic Partitioning of Emissions Allowances. Under the EU Emission Trading Scheme," Discussion Papers 538, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Nobue Suzuki, 2008. "Voluntarily Separable Prisoner's Dilemma with Reference Letters," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-551, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Markus Pasche, 2008. "Zum Erklärungsgehalt der verhaltensorientierten Spieltheorie," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 04/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.