Report NEP-GTH-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fu, Haifeng & Xu, Ying & Zhang, Luyi, 2007. "Characterizing Pure-strategy Equilibria in Large Games," MPRA Paper 7514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heller, Yuval, 2005. "A minority-proof cheap-talk protocol," MPRA Paper 7716, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Feb 2008.
- Ondrej Rydval, & Andreas Ortmann & Michal Ostatnicky, 2008. "Three Very Simple Games and What It Takes to Solve Them," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp347, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- L. Bagnoli & G. Negroni, 2008. "The emergence of norms of cooperation in stag hunt games with production," Working Papers 626, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Bagnoli & G. Negroni, 2008. "A remark on the experimental evidence from tacit coordination games," Working Papers 627, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stephan Lauermann, 2008. "Price Setting in a Decentralized Market and the Competitive Outcome," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Fell, Harrison, 2008. "Ex-vessel Pricing and IFQs: A Strategic Approach," Discussion Papers dp-08-01, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200825 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kumru, Cagri & Yektas, Hadi, 2008. "Optimal Multi-Object Auctions with Risk Averse Buyers," MPRA Paper 7575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heller, Yuval, 2008. "Ex-ante and ex-post strong correlated equilbrium," MPRA Paper 7717, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2008.