Report NEP-GTH-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano, LOVO, 2007. "Belief-free equilibria in games with incomplete information," HEC Research Papers Series 884, HEC Paris.
- Kareen Rozen, 2008. "Conflict Leads to Cooperation in Nash Bargaining," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1641, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2009.
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Carlo Carraro, 2007. "A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin," Working Papers 2007.101, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Attila Ambrus & Shih En Lu, 2008. "A Continuous Model of Multilateral Bargaining with Random Arrival Times," Economics Working Papers 0082, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Mezzetti, Claudio & Tsetlin, Ilia, 2008. "Auctions in which Losers Set the Price," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 845, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Marta Biancardi, 2007. "Competition and Cooperation in a dynamical model of natural resources," Quaderni DSEMS 21-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260863_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gautam Goswami & Thomas H. Noe & Jun Wang, 2008. "Buying up the block: An experimental investigation of capturing economic rents through sequential negotiations," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe11, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón & Cabrales, Antonio, 2008. "Doubts and equilibria," UC3M Working papers. Economics we080905, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Miyuki Nagashima & Rob Dellink, 2007. "Technology Spillovers and Stability of International Climate Coalitions," Working Papers 2007.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Grimalda, Gianluca & Kar, Anirban & Proto, Eugenio, 2008. "The Impact of (In)Equality of Opportunities on Wealth Distribution : Evidence from Ultimatum Games," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 843, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Storcken Ton, 2008. "Collective Choice Rules on Convex Restricted Domains," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Karavaev, Andrei, 2008. "A Theory of Continuum Economies with Idiosyncratic Shocks and Random Matchings," MPRA Paper 7445, University Library of Munich, Germany.