Report NEP-GTH-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georgy Artemov & Takashi Kunimoto & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Robust virtual implementation with incomplete information: Towards a reinterpretation of the Wilson doctrine," Working Papers 2007-14, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Elena Antoniadou & Leonard J.Mirman, 2007. "Strategic Exploitation of a Common-Property Resource under Uncertainty," Vienna Economics Papers 0703, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Feri, 2007. "Network Formation With Endogenous Decay," Working Papers 2007-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Mumcu, Ayse & Saglam, Ismail, 2007. "College Admissions Game: Early Action or Early Decision?," MPRA Paper 3592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Rivas, 2007. "Friendship Selection," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/08, European University Institute.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & Lilja, Jannie & Zetterqvist, Henrik, 2006. "Trust and truth," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 665, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2007. "Does a Seller Really Want Another Bidder?," Working Papers 0711, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Wolfgang Luhan & Martin Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Group polarization in the team dictator game reconsidered," Working Papers 2007-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Young-Ro Yoon, 2007. "Effects of Asymmetric Payoffs and Information Cost in Sequential Information Revelation Games," CAEPR Working Papers 2007-010, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.