Report NEP-GTH-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2007. "Tit-For-Tat Equilibria in Discounted Repeated Games with Private Monitoring," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-492, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Harold Houba & Quan Wen, 2006. "Perfect Equilibria in a Negotiation Model with Different Time Preferences," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0706, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2007. "Endogenous Coalition Formation in Contests," ESE Discussion Papers 158, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Jesse A. Schwartz & Quan Wen, 2007. "A Subsidized Vickrey Auction for Cost Sharing," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0705, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Carmen Beviá & Luis C. Corchón, 2007. "Cooperative Production and Efficiency," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 696.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:esx:essedp:629 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reinoud Joosten, 2007. "Strategic Advertisement with Externalities: A New Dynamic Approach," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.