Report NEP-GTH-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friederike Mengel, 2007. "Learning Across Games," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "The Evolution of Bidding Behavior in Private-Values Auction and Double Auctions," Working Papers 2007-01, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn & Markus Walzl, 2007. "The Evolution of Roommate Networks: A Comment on Jackson and Watts JET (2002)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 694.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Le Breton, Michel & Ortuno-Ortin, Ignacio & Weber, Shlomo, 2006. "Gamson's Law and Hedonic Games," IDEI Working Papers 420, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Michihiro Kandori, 2007. "Weakly Belief-Free Equilibria in Repeated Games with Private Monitoring," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-491, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Vincent P Crawford & Nagore Iriberri, 2007. "Level-k Auctions: Can a Non-Equilibrium Model of Strategic Thinking Explain the Winner's Curse and Overbidding in Private-Value Auctions?," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000001005, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2007. "An Ascending Auction for Interdependent Values: Uniqueness and Robustness to Strategic Uncertainty," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000001000, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2006. "Tying in Two-Sided Markets and the Honor All Cards Rule," IDEI Working Papers 440, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2007.
- Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R., "undated". "Sequencing strategies in large, competitive, ascending price automobile auctions: An experimental examination," Working Papers 1253, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Königstein, Manfred & Ruchala, Gabriele K., 2007. "Performance Pay, Group Selection and Group Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 2697, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).