Report NEP-GTH-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanna Devetag & Andreas Ortmann, 2007. "Classic coordination failures revisited: the effects of deviation costs and loss avoidance," CEEL Working Papers 0703, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Cotton, Christopher, 2007. "Multiple-bidding in auctions as bidders become confident of their private valuations," MPRA Paper 1844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cantillon, Estelle & Pesendorfer, Martin, 2007. "Combination Bidding in Multi-Unit Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6083, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Urs Steiner Brandt & Lone Grønbæk Kronbak, 2006. "Robustness of Sharing Rules under Climate Change - The Case of International Fisheries Agreements," Working Papers 73/06, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Valérie Lechene & Ian Preston, 2007. "Demand properties in household Nash equilibrium," IFS Working Papers W07/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Elvio Accinelli & Edgar Carrera, 2006. "Unicidad del equilibrio de Nash-Cournot con correspondencias de mejor respuesta contractivas," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1506, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Stennek, Johan, 2007. "Immediate Agreement in Interdependent Bilateral Bargaining," Working Paper Series 692, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.