Report NEP-GTH-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viossat, Yannick, 2006. "The Geometry of Nash Equilibria and Correlated Equilibria and a Generalization of Zero-Sum Games," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 641, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Demichelis, Stefano & Weibull, Jörgen, 2006. "Efficiency, communication and honesty," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 645, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 28 Nov 2006.
- Ziv Gorodeisky, 2006. "Stochastic Dynamics for the Matching Pennies Game," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000595, UCLA Department of Economics.
- CHRISTIAN, Robin & CONDER, Marston & SLINKO, Arkadii, 2006. "Flippable Pairs and Subset Comparisons in Comparative Probability Orderings and Related Simple Games," Cahiers de recherche 2006-18, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- František Turnovec, 2005. "New Measure of Voting Power," Working Papers IES 69, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Martin Shubik, 2006. "A Note on Fairness, Power, Property, and Behind the Veil," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1593, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- AMBEC, Stefan & EHLERS, Lars, 2006. "Sharing a River among Satiable Countries," Cahiers de recherche 2006-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.