Report NEP-GTH-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Shubik, 2006. "The Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: A Summary of a Game Theoretic Approach," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000299, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Echenique, Federico, "undated". "What matchings can be stable? The refutability of matching theory," Working Papers 1252, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Castro, Luciano I. de, 2006. "Pure strategy equilibria of single and double auctions with interdependent values," UC3M Working papers. Economics we065320, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Castro, Luciano I. de, 2006. "Corrigendum to "existence of equilibrium in single and double private value actions"," UC3M Working papers. Economics we065219, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- James Andreoni & Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim, 2006. "Asymmetric Information about Rivals’ Types in Standard Auctions: An Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000293, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Yariv, Leeat, "undated". "Diffusion on social networks," Working Papers 1251, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.