Report NEP-GTH-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Shubik, 2006. "The Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: A Summary of a Game Theoretic Approach," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000299, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Echenique, Federico, . "What matchings can be stable? The refutability of matching theory," Working Papers 1252, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Aloisio Araujo & Luciano I. de Castro, 2006. "Pure Strategy Equilibria Of Single And Double Auctions With Interdependent Values," Economics Working Papers we065320, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Luciano I. de Castro, 2006. "Corrigendum To "Existence Of Equilibrium In Single And Double Private Value Actions"," Economics Working Papers we065219, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- James Andreoni & Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim, 2006. "Asymmetric Information about Rivals’ Types in Standard Auctions: An Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000293, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Yariv, Leeat, . "Diffusion on social networks," Working Papers 1251, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.