Report NEP-GTH-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Bhaskar & George J. Mailath & Stephen Morris, 2006. "Purification in the Infinitely-Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1571, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 2006. "The Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: A Summary of a Game Theoretic Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1572, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Uwe Dulleck & Paul Frijters & Konrad Podczeck, 2006. "All-pay Auctions with Budget Constraints and Fair Insurance," Vienna Economics Papers 0605, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Camera, Gabriele & Selcuk, Cemil, 2006. "Bilateral Matching and Latin Squares," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1190, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Heikki Kauppi & Mika Widgrén, 2006. "Voting Rules and Budget Allocation in an Enlarged EU," Discussion Papers 2, Aboa Centre for Economics.