Report NEP-GTH-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blume, Andreas & Heidhues, Paul & Lafky, Jonathan & Münster, Johannes & Zhang, Meixia, 2006. "All Nash Equilibria of the Multi-Unit Vickrey Auction," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 116, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Elena L. del Mercato, 2006. "The core of a coalitional exchange economy," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06047, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Wolfgang Leininger, 2002. "On Evolutionarily Stable Behavior in Contests," Discussion Papers in Economics 02_03, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Geoffrey Heal & Howard Kunreuther, 2006. "Supermodularity and Tipping," NBER Working Papers 12281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sam Perlo-Freeman, 2006. "The Topology of Conflict and Co-operation," Working Papers 0609, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- David Cass, 2006. "Compatible Beliefs and Equilibrium," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-009, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:hah:icardp:0204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolfgang Leininger, 2000. "Auction Theory from an All-Pay View: Buying Binary Lotteries," Discussion Papers in Economics 00_06, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Burkhard Hehenkamp, 2001. "Equilibrium selection in the two-population KMR model," Discussion Papers in Economics 01_01, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Ángel Hernando Veciana, 2006. "Information Acquisition In Auctions: Sealed Bids Vs. Open Bids," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).